Wymore Laser and Anti-Aging Medicine Neurotoxin Injections
Neurotoxin injections are used exclusively in cosmetic therapies. Previously, they were only allowed to treat the following:
- Strabismus or crossed eyes,
- Cervical dystonia or muscle contractions in the neck, and
- Blepharospasm or spasm of the eyelids.
Neurotoxin includes Dysport and Botox. They are injectable procedures that prevent wrinkles and facial lines from forming, temporarily, they block nerve receptors in the muscles, and treat excessive sweating.
What Is The Difference Between Dysport, And Botox?
These two injectables are slightly different in formulation bacterium, Botulinum Toxin A Or Clostridium Botulinum. At Wymore Laser, winter park Botox injectable, and Dysport in Orlando you will find both.
Wymore Laser Luxury Medical Spa Process Of Neurotoxin Injections
First and foremost, before any of these injections, the skin area to be injected needs to be thoroughly cleaned. Then, a topical anesthetic cream is applied before the injectable neurotoxin material is injected with a fine needle.
If the neurotoxin material is injected into the muscle, it will block nerve impulses in that area and, as a result, weaken the muscle. As the muscles get weak, the skin overlying the power will relax, and the wrinkles on your skin will gradually become soft and disappear.
Schedule An Appointment
Situations When Orlando Botox Or Dysport In Orlando Should Not Be Used
- During pregnancy.
- While breastfeeding.
- When suffering from Neurological Diseases such as Eaton-lambert syndrome, myasthenia gravis, or neuropathies.
- Persons below the age of 12.
- Injected on inflammation or infected skin area.
- Using medication like aminoglycoside antibiotics can increase the neurotoxic effects.
- The use of medicines like hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine may reduce the impact of the neurotoxin.
- While blood thinning agents such as aspirin and warfarin can result in bruising.
Most people walk into our luxury medical spa requesting or making inquiries about wrinkles and facial treatments that don’t require injections. This is when fillers come into the picture.
What Are The Differences Between Botox, Dysport, And Fillers?
Botox And Dysport Injectables
- These are used to reduce muscle movement.
- Botox reduces visible lines when you smile, squint, or frown and prevents new ones from forming.
- Injectables such as Dysport show results within 3-5 days and last for an estimated 3-6 months.
- Fillers plump and fill the skin by stimulating and replacing collagen production.
- Fillers tend to treat deeper wrinkles and lines when the face is relaxed.
- Provides instant results and lasts for approximately 6 – 24 months.
Check out Wymore Laser and Anti-Aging Medicine clinic for Neurotoxin Injections such as botox and Dysport in Orlando. Call us today for an appointment.