Diet and exercise are important to maintaining health, but you may need more help getting your ideal look. That’s where body sculpting comes in. Before body contouring, set some realistic goals for yourself and keep stress levels in check. Creating an end goal that takes your natural body type into account. You’ll also want to get as close as possible to your target weight before your surgery.
If you decide on this procedure, choose Wymore Laser. Wymore Laser was voted Best In Winter Park in 2013, so you know they provide the best body sculpting services in the Orlando area. Read on for some tips to prepare for surgery. Avoid “crash dieting” as it can make your weight fluctuate. Fluctuating weight can interfere with your surgery.
Questions To Ask
Before your procedure, keep openly communicating with your plastic surgeon. They should provide you with a list of instructions and tips to prepare before surgery, but make sure to ask any questions you might have. Some might include:
- What medications do I need to stop taking?
- How long should I take off from work?
- What happens during recovery?
- When will I see final results?
The more you know, the easier and smoother the process will be.
Planning ahead can also make this process easier. In the last few weeks before your procedure, make arrangements so you can relax and rest at home. You will be unable to lift heavy objects for a time, so make sure you have help with laundry, groceries, and other household tasks. If you have kids, make sure someone responsible can take care of them.
You’ll also want to create a relaxing recovery space for yourself beforehand. Get cleaning done before the surgery, and stock your space with blankets, candles, books, and movies. Try not to worry too much about getting everything done before your procedure. You want to keep stress at a manageable level, and focus on your end results.
Choosing An Orlando Body Contouring Company:
There really is no “one-size-fits-all” when it comes to plastic surgeons (Plasticsurgery.org). The same person that worked for someone else might not work for you, and that’s totally fine! There are a few criteria you can use to judge if someone is qualified, however:
- Board Certification-You want your surgeon to be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery before you even set up a consultation. If your doctor is part of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, this is also a good sign (though not required for operating).
- Style And Approach-A good surgeon should be able to customize their process to your needs. Review the doctor’s before and after photos as well as their gallery of patient cases.
- Facility Information-The facility itself should be welcoming and accredited. Look for things like state licensure and participation in Title XVIII Medicare.
If you’re interested in body contouring, don’t hesitate to contact Wymore Laser. Dr. Filardo has years of experience in this field, and is a third-generation natural medical practitioner. For the best body sculpting services in Orlando, you cannot beat Wymore Laser. Call or visit them today.